Held tonight the second Eurovision semifinal
After the first semifinals on May 14th and after the first 10 finalists this is the second semifinal night, when Albania will compete. 18 songs of today’s night will await public votes after they have represented their country.
In the interval when it is to be voted, one of Israel’s most prominent groups of Shalva Band will be on stage, who will sing “A Million Dreams”. Shalva Band is a group of eight people with disabilities who are also representatives of the Association for the Care and Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities of Israel. They have participated in the Eurovision song selection contest and tonight are in the guest’s capacity to sing.
In addition to this band at the interval when voted, there will be a man of Israeli entertainment Lior Suchard, a professional mentalist who is said to be performing a supernatural spectacle.
Tonight the Albanians of Europe can vote the Albanian song for it to go to the final.
- Armenia: Srbuk – Walking Out
- Irlanda: Sarah McTernan – 22
- Moldavia: Anna Odobescu – Stay
- Switzerland: Luca Hänni – She Got Me
- Latvia: Carousel – That Night
- Romania: Ester Peony – On A Sunday
- Danemarca: Leonora – Love Is Forever
- Suedia: John Lundvik – Too Late For Love
- Austria: PÆNDA – Limits
- Croatia: Roko – The Dream
- Malta: Michela – Chameleon
- Lituania: Jurij Veklenko – Run With The Lions
- Russia: Sergey Lazarev – Scream
- Albania: Jonida Maliqi – Ktheju tokës
- Norwegia: KEiiNO – Spirit In The Sky
- The Netherlands: Duncan Laurence – Arcade
- North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska – Proud
- Azerbaijan: Chingiz – Truth