Announced the first 10 Eurovision 2019 finalists
Ten songs are expected to emerge from the second Eurovision semifinal that will be held tomorrow night on May 16th. Those and 10 songs that came out of the first semifinal held last night will be performed at the final night that will be held on May 18 at Tel Aviv Expo in Israel.
These 20 songs from the semifinals will be added to 6 songs that go straight to the final. These come from the “The big five – Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Britain” as well as the organizing country (Israel in this case) that always comes straight to the finals.
From the first semifinal came out of the competition these countries: Montenegro, Poland, Hungary, Portugal, Belgium, Finland.
These are the first 10 songs:
- Greece – Better Love (Katerine Duska)
- Belarus – Like It (ZENA)
- Serbia – Kruna (Nevena Božović)
- Cyprus – Replay (Tamta)
- Estonia – Storm (Victor Crone)
- Czech Republic – Friend of a Friend (Lake Malawi)
- Australia – Zero Gravity (Kate Miller-Heidke)
- Islanda – Hatrið mun sigra (Hatari)
- San Marino – Say Na Na Na (Serhat)
- Slovenia – Sebi (Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl)