Blerta Zhegu brings the atmosphere of Parisian lyric in Tirana
The French Alliance of Tirana aiming to promote the French and Albanian artists as well as the French culture in Albania, in cooperation with the “Argjiro” association, organizes the concert “Un air de Paris” where will perform Albanian soprano Blerta Zhegu, by artist Frédéric Isoletta. The concert will be held on 19 October at 19:00 at the University of Arts, which coincides with the 3 nd evening of the XI edition of the Les Rencontres Musicales des Deux Mondes Festival.
In the program, the most beautiful aries of French composers’ opera:
1.Air de Marie “La fille du régiment” G.Donizetti
- Air de Anne Trulove “The rake’s progress” I.Stravinkij
- Scriabin Nocturne op.9 n2
- “Je veux vivre” Romeo et Juliette “C.Gounod
- Air de Manon “Manon” J.Massenet
- “Jardins sur la pluie” C.Debussy
- “Nuit d’étoiles” C.Debussy
- “Clair de lune” G.Fauré
- “5 Mélodies grecques” M.Ravel
The well-known soprano Blerta Zhegu has often been in the articles of the music critic’s magazine with her concert activities, giving us the emotions and the pride for this beloved Albanian lyric artist. This time Blerta brings with her her art and lyrical Parisian atmosphere.